19 October 2007
Carving Pumpkins
On Monday we carved our pumpkins. The kids picked them out while with their step-grandparents on Saturday afternoon. I can't post pics right this second since Blogger appears to not be working correctly, but the pumpkins look pretty darn good if I do say so myself. The rest of this week has just flown by! On Tuesday we picked up Transformers. The kids LOVE it! I have yet to see the entire movie, but I'm sure I'll get my chance. It's actually quite long. Caleb and I have been working on reading and he read his school library book to me! Some of the words were way out of his league, but otherwise he did very well. Lorelei and I went to visit my sister-in-law (her aunt obviously) yesterday. She and her cousin Logi got to take a bath after he decided it would be a good day to play in puddles. ;) Tonight, the kids get to go to Daddy's for the weekend and I know they are excited. So, lots of driving for me!