We've had a lot happen in the last two weeks and of course...my (borrowed) computer bit the dust for awhile.
Firstly, the kids have a new baby step-cousin of the once removed sort. She was born March 21st and is absolutely adorable. Being that my big kids are full of germs...they haven't met her yet. We'll let her get a little bigger before we release the big kids' on her.
Secondly, the kids enjoyed their Easter. They got the usual chocolate bunny, some other assorted candy and one new game each. I missed them tons since they were ate Daddy's to celebrate! It just wasn't the same!
We got to visit with my best friend and her daughters over our Easter break too. The kids have a such a great time together (ages 6, 5, 4 and almost 2 collectively). We let them run wild through the house and they think that's pretty fantastic.
Caleb went to FastCare yesterday for a sore throat. Nothing to report about it, but we did find out that he now weighs (fully clothed and with shoes) 47.2 pounds! No wonder I have such trouble carrying him! And since his pants size has gotten bigger he's obviously gotten taller.
I haven't uploaded all our pictures recently, but I'll get to that in the next few days because I have lots to share!