1. I probably sound like a broken record, but Caleb once again was a Super Speller and a Shining Star! On top of that, the first weekly behavior report came home today and Caleb stayed on green card all week. Green means he didn't have to pull a card, so that means his behavior was very good!
2. Lorelei hasn't been having an issue going into school in the morning anymore. This has made the morning so much easier! I changed some of my tactics and the new ones seem to be working.
3. I took video, and more pictures, from swim lessons this week. Since Lorelei ended up out of the pool, I only got video of Caleb. The only problem is that I've lost both the cord to upload from my phone and my camera, so it may be awhile before anyone gets to lay eye on them. Sorry!
4. We've had behavior issues at home this week. Caleb had a couple of really bad tantrums and we had to take toys away. He's pretty much down to Geo Tracks, Pooh Bear and his collection of Army Men. In addition, he lost his shot at allowance this week. My fingers are crossed that he's gotten the idea and realizes his actions weren't necessary and that we do have rules that he does have to follow...
5. Wednesday was school picture day. Because I tend to think that they are a bit overpriced, I only ordered a class picture for each. I'm hoping that I'll be able to swing an appointment for the two of them before the holiday season at Walmart for a joint picture to give out to family this year. I haven't had any professional, non-school, pictures done since March 2005 and it's about time I do something about that!
6. Last night Lorelei went rock climbing at the Y with Chris. She had a great time and I got to have some time alone with just Caleb.