30 September 2008
The Principal Called
Yes, I freaked out. As soon as she said her name, I was like..."Oh my god, what has happened to my children?!!!!". It wasn't that type of call. I guess the school is starting a new program for the parents to meet during the school day to learn how to better help kids' with homework, reading skills and other things and she was calling to see if I'd be interested. And, so I had to tell her about us moving and apparently she's met Lorelei at some point because she told me that Lorelei is such a "little sweetheart". She was upset that we were leaving and asked where we were headed. She said we should be okay in our new school district because it's a suburban and not a city district. Long story short, she was very sweet, was glad to have had us in her school even for such a short time, and wished us all well.
Labels:
school stuff