
We started our afternoon with the golden arches. Loads of fatty fries, burgers and lots of extra ketchup!

The kids are acting like we just dropped them off in DisneyWorld. So many choices. What do we check out first?
Look at all this furniture goodness!

The bed Lorelei picked out.

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get a new bed!!!!

The daybed we had to talk him out of. He wanted it because it had a blue comforter!

You can shop forever and never see the same thing twice!


And then, like all good parents, we dropped the kids' off at the playland because they wanted to go. I swear they begged and pleaded to be left in the care of complete strangers. They did!

And then...we had cake. The most delicious cake ever made. So chocolatey!

And some coffee. Which was totally not worth raving about. My coffee pot does it so much better!

And then we kicked back to relax while Daddy bought the kids cinnamon buns for the ride home...

Look at all those checkouts!

That's All Folks!

