So, if I hadn't mentioned it before, Lorelei's teacher Mrs. P. is pregnant. We got a letter home yesterday letting us know she won't be coming back after the baby. Since her due date is December 8th, she's decided to leave as of December 5th. I think Lorelei will be the only kid to have 3 different teachers in one school year! The new teachers, Mrs. M., is coming into class and getting to know the kids before the change. Hopefully, we like her as much.
In other news, Caleb keeps getting in trouble for talking in class, or for washing his hands. (Don't ask, I don't know!) When I went to conferences she didn't seem to think it was a big deal and now just this week we've had to issues, plus a missed recess. Apparently, the missed recess was because he spent too long washing his hands. I have trouble believing that so I didn't call/email to find out. He had to have been goofing around; I just can't see telling a kid he's washed too much.