Okay, so it's already close to six and I'm downstairs in the kitchen getting spaghetti started for dinner.
Caleb just came down and informed me that some kid named Alex at his school (and in his class) has threatened to "kick his ass". Now, okay, I'm pretty sure Caleb has heard the word ass, and probably even that combination of words used together, but I'm pretty darn sure, he wasn't making up what the kid said.
Obviously I tried to get a little more information on this, but the best I got was that this Alex thinks Caleb did something involving cutting something and now he plans to beat him up when they go back to school on Wednesday.
This mom will NOT tolerate such things. I suspect dad won't either. I will be in the school office on Wednesday morning having a little conference with Mrs. M---- and the principal. I will not tolerate threats towards my children for ANY reason from ANYone! EVER!