Lorelei and I are attending a mother/daughter pajama party tonight at the school. It's only from 6-8PM, but it should be a good time. Games, food, girly stuff.
Caleb was a bit disappointed that he couldn't come too, but George told him they could have a guys movie night instead with popcorn and that totally perked him up. I think the plan is to geek out with some Star Wars.
I'm going to take Lorelei over to Target or something after school and we'll find some cute pajamas to wear and get her a pair of slippers for the evening. I don't have anything pajama-ish that I'd actually wear out in public and I think it would be cute if we matched. Not sure we'll find anything matching, but I still think it would be cute.
---------------------------------------------
We don't have much planned for the weekend. George is going to play disc golf on Saturday morning with the boys and then he's promised his devoted attention to getting projects done around the house.
Top of my list is to get the master bedroom walk-in cleared out and useable, the hall closet the same and then maybe get a few boxes out of the garage and unpacked. I'd also *maybe* like to work on the paint jobs in the kids rooms. I thought of a cute idea for Caleb's room that won't require completely repainting it and I might do something similar in Lorelei's room if she'll settle for mostly yellow walls.
Regardless, I'm glad it's Friday. This week has just been strange because of the kids having Monday and Tuesday off for conferences.