13 December 2008

Another Lazy Saturday



This has been a pretty lazy Saturday.

The kids let mom and dad sleep in this morning, so by the time they had breakfast it was already after 10AM. I got the kitchen cleaned up a bit and started some dishes while they ate.

I finally decided that I needed to cut all the tags off the clothes we bought the kids a couple of weeks ago. When I got that done I decided to see if the kids would be up for an impromptu Christmas photo session. They were!

Got them dressed in clothes that at least at the same color and said screw brushing the hair or trying to get Caleb's from standing up in the back. Put them in front of the tree and turned on the camera. Two pictures in and the batteries died.

We didn't have any more batteries and the kids wanted to take the clothes back off. So, that was the end of that. But, as you'll notice in the header, the two pictures I did get were worth it.

I went on Scrapblog.com and whipped up that header image to email out to our friends and family for Christmas. Decided I liked it so much I'd also feature it here on our blog. And uploaded it to our Flickr account.

The rest of today the kids have just been playing like they usually do on weekends. About an hour ago I turned on ABC Family and called them down to watch some Christmas movies with me. They're having popsicles as a snack and we're having chili mac for dinner before they get showers.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!