12 December 2008

O' Christmas Tree







Don't you just love our topsy-turvy star? It just won't stay standing up straight.

Mommy did all the decorating because, well, it's just easier that way. I get a little OCD about the way the tree looks. But the kids put up their new ornaments that we bought for them this year. They enjoyed that enough not to care that they didn't get to do anything else.

And I'm totally late getting these pictures taken and up here on the blog because the tree has been up since the weekend before Thanksgiving. Thanks to George running out at night to get a pre-lit that would satisfy my picky tree taste and our need for a slimmer than average version to fit in the space we had available.

The next house I live in will be specifically chosen based on it's ability to properly showcase a larger than average, fresh cut tree.