13 January 2009

Tooth Fairy Comes Tonight!

On Sunday, Caleb lost yet another tooth. But, when it came out, it ended up disappearing somewhere in his room. Since his room is a huge mess at the moment -- it was a nearly impossible task to try to locate this little tiny white speck amongst the rubble. But tonight, as I was moving some things to create a clear pathway from the door to his bed, I saw this little teeny tiny tooth lying on the floor.

He was very excited that I'd found his tooth. And even more excited that the Tooth Fairy would be paying him a visit.

I put the tooth in an envelope for him to put under his pillow. And sometime tonight after he falls asleep -- I get to play tooth fairy. We've consistently done a dollar a tooth and I think we'll stick with that. I remember as a kid that getting $.50 was a huge deal! Boy, inflation even affects the Tooth Fairy I guess.