18 February 2009

I Should Be....

  • Putting away all the laundry I folded before Max decides to try and hide it again.
  • Putting away all the laundry I folded so we can stop digging in it and therefore causing the piles to fall over and require re-folding.
  • Taking the garbage out so I can start a new bag and fill it up with our garbage from the McDonald's we had for dinner last night which now sits on the counter.
  • Washing down the table from the peanut butter mess Lorelei left for me after her peanut butter toast at breakfast.
  • Sweeping & Vacuuming everything that needs it.
  • Dusting. I'm thrilled.
  • Figuring out what to make for dinner.
And I'm sure there's more. But, I'm doing none of it at the moment. Because I'm waiting for my Starbucks. And until I have my Starbucks, I don't think I'm going to do anything. Because I've had sort of a bad morning and I don't want to.

Both kids went back to school this morning. Lorelei has full function of said foot again and Caleb was fine -- by early yesterday afternoon apparently.

Is this week over yet?