


George took Caleb to his door and I took Lorelei to hers. They enter and are released on opposite sides of the building -- so I only have the picture of Lorelei going. It's bittersweet to have them gone.Lorelei was up before 7 and was completely dressed to her shoes before I'd even gotten out of bed. It was cute. Caleb, who is not a morning person, was a little slower to get moving. Once the kids heard it was just a half day they were both really excited. Lorelei's nerves got the best of her once we were standing there waiting for school to start, but she seems to like her "teacher". I say "teacher" because yesterday her normal teacher had a baby (sound familiar from last year??) and so the long term substitute was there instead. George said Caleb enjoyed getting to see his friends from last year, was a bit disappointed they weren't in his class, but went in to school with his class like a trooper.
Here's to a great school year.