Yes, it's official! My little social climber is now a Daisy Scout! She was super excited to join some of her friends from school who are in this particular troop. Luckily, Daisy's meets on a day of the week when we don't have cheerleading and it's very close to home so she can be dropped off and Caleb won't be forced to endure another Lorelei activity. Tonight I stayed specifically to get pictures of her getting her vest and pins. So far, she loves it! I think it's definitely something she'll want to do for at least a couple more years.
31 August 2009
Daisy Scouts
Yes, it's official! My little social climber is now a Daisy Scout! She was super excited to join some of her friends from school who are in this particular troop. Luckily, Daisy's meets on a day of the week when we don't have cheerleading and it's very close to home so she can be dropped off and Caleb won't be forced to endure another Lorelei activity. Tonight I stayed specifically to get pictures of her getting her vest and pins. So far, she loves it! I think it's definitely something she'll want to do for at least a couple more years.
Labels:
daisy scouts,
lorelei tales