

I'm not Caleb's preferred parent on scout nights. He wants daddy every single time there is a meeting, but this week it had to be me. I hadn't actually planned to stay because of course I had Lorelei with me. But...she saw other kids were staying and that made her want to stay so...instead of more arguing {it's been an all-around VERY bad day} we stayed.
The boys made a project and then did a group activity that involved following directions and doing different types of walks. It was loud, obnoxious and kept them busy.
I took a whole bunch of pictures since this is the ONLY meeting I have taken pictures at {normally I'm at Daisy's}, but I've lost my USB cord for my phone and so I'm stuck relying on the photos to upload via mobile to Facebook -- which hasn't been reliable today. But, enjoy the two I do have. :)