He's really into Christmas specials this year and I've been recording as many of them as possible so the kids can watch them anytime they want. We've even figured out a way to get them on DVD discs to keep. And he still believes in Santa this year; which I'm sure is a fading thing. So I'm enjoying it all the more.
10 December 2009
Christmas Movie Surprise
Last night while I was working on my computer in my room I heard Caleb start singing. Now initially, I thought that perhaps he was still awake and was just singing to himself, which is nothing new. The boy loves to sing. But then, I stopped to listen and I could definitely tell that he was singing in his sleep...and he was singing the song from the Meiser Brothers' Christmas special that we'd watched on television earlier in the evening. It was ADORABLE!
Labels:
caleb tales,
christmas