02 December 2009

Peanut Butter Balls

When I was young we had an amazing babysitter named Chris. She did so many projects and fun little things with us and I have such fond memories of the time that she took care of us. I was lucky enough to be close in age to two of her children and am friends with all of them on Facebook. The eldest daughter was kind enough to dig up an old recipe that we used to make while at their home for Peanut Butter Balls. It's fun to do with kids and just absolutely delicious!

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup corn syrup
1 1/4 cup powdered milk
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar

Mix it.
Roll it into balls.
Enjoy!!

*You can also dip these in melted chocolate for an even yummier treat!*

This weekend we'll do gingerbread cookies and hopefully some peanut butter balls as well! So excited!!