30 August 2007
Lorelei Meets Her Teacher
Tonight Lorelei and I went to meet her new preschool teacher Mrs. Lehman. She'll be attending the co-op at one of the many local churches here in town. While the space and objects available aren't as "grand" as those available at the YMCA, I think it will be okay for her. We did a scavengar hunt and then built an airplane as part of the "welcome to preschool" activities that they had. Quite a number of parents showed up. I also signed up for my two weeks of volunteering and offered to do more if necessary. We got loads of information, voted on the budget and voted also for when to have their annual Christmas play. Mrs. Lehman seems very nice, and she also has an assistant this year. I'm sure that will be great for the teacher-student ratio. Now we just have to wait until the 17th for her to start.