Caleb and I have met his new teacher, Mrs. Hoffman. She's very nice, with a quiet voice, which I think will be a good match for Caleb. He was actually quite shy with her and seemed to suddenly forget where he had moved from. He picked out his table for the start of the school year, and of course, went for a chair with a blue folder pack on the back. We got a big packet of information that I have to go through and fill out now, and we found out that he needs to purchase earphones for use in the computer lab. Only 6 more days to go, and we still need to buy Caleb a lunchbox and 2 folders before the school year stars.
When we were leaving I had Caleb go and say good-bye to Mrs. Hoffman. When she told him it was nice to meet him, he returned the same. I heard her say as we walked out the door what lovely manners he had. =)