Caleb and I went and did some school clothes shopping today. We hit Walmart and found some great deals on long sleeve shirts and some new pants for him too. He's pretty rough on his pants now that he's got playground time, so I splurged a tad and went for two new pairs of jeans and some army camo cargo pants. Then we got about 6 new long sleeved shirts and a funny t-shirt that says, "See No Sister, Hear No Sister, Speak No Sister". We got a package of undershirts, 2 packages of underwear, a new pair of jammies and a Spiderman cap. So, he should be pretty set for at least the rest of this winter! All told, it was over $100 for my little guy to look 'cool' for back to school.
I'll say it's certainly hard to find him pants though! His waist is so stinkin' tiny that I have to get the adjustable waistbands. A size 5 is huge around the waist, but fits so nice lengthwise. Shirts are hard to, but thankfully he likes them a little long so a 5/6 works well. I am going to have to start feeding him more!