I got a call today from Caleb's school. I missed it, but caught my phone vibrating meaning I had a voicemail. I checked it and immediately ran upstairs to grab an entire set of clothes. It seemed that Caleb had a potty accident. I rushed to the car, drove as quickly as possible to the school and ran into the building. I was sure I'd find Caleb in tears in the nurses office, but....
Instead, he was standing on the nurses cot. Now, when I heard the message I thought he'd wet himself..maybe on the playground or something...but apparently he'd been been in the bathroom. I walked into the nurses office with the full change of clothes and here's the conversation:
Caleb: Mommy, I don't need pants.
Me: (confused) Aren't your pants wet?
Caleb: No just my underpants and shirt got wet.
Me: (still confused) How did your shirt and underpants get wet?
Caleb: I moved my penis the wrong way and got them wet.
Me: (trying hard not to burst out laughing) Well, do you want to wear your own underpants and t-shirt then?
Caleb: Yeah, I want to wear my Buzz Lightyear shirt instead.
So, he went into the nurses little bathroom and put on his own shirt and underpants and I took the wet clothes home with me in a plastic bag. I got home and burst into laughter the second I walked in the door. It took me a few seconds before I could even share the story with anyone else.