24 October 2007
Busy, Busy
We've had another busy week that started last Friday with Caleb getting sick. It was their weekend to go at Daddy's and by Sunday Caleb was back to his old self. On Monday, Lorelei was running the same high fever so she had to miss a day of preschool. Tuesday, Mommy had alarm clock issues, and so Caleb and Mom didn't get up until about 10 minutes before first bell!! We really raced to get ready and he made it on time. We also went to visit with Grammy Dia. Caleb had one of his not-fun-for-anyone fits while we were there and the only trigger I could find was that he had to ask nicely for chocolate milk. Today Lorelei's class had a trip to the pumpkin patch and I was one of the drivers/chaperones. She picked out a SUPER huge pumpkin (for Mommy!) and I have no clue what exactly we should do with it. I didn't bring my camera, so I'm hoping we'll at least get a copy of the group picture from her teachers. Tonight is Caleb's school Fall Festival. He didn't seem very interested in it, or the costume parade at 3:15 today, so I guess I'll find out when I pick him up what we are doing. I'm hoping that Lorelei, and her cranky pants, will have sorted themselves out after her nap so that maybe we can all enjoy the Fall Festival for an hour or so. Both kids have a four day weekend for Teacher's Convention starting tomorrow. I have no idea what we'll do together for four long days, but on Saturday we are supposed to hit Wisconsin Dells with my mom to again attempt our now yearly train ride with the kids. Hopefully, we are not again weathered out like we were in mid-August. And, Sunday, is our trick-or-treat here in town so we'll be out ghouling it up and getting lots of yummy candy to munch!