31 October 2007

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Today was party filled!

Lorelei's class had a costume party and made witches brew, then had a little parade for their parents once class was over. They were all soooo adorable and I managed a couple of pictures of her in class. Once I get them uploaded I'll share.

Caleb also had an afternoon party at school and they had some yummy looking cupcakes, played bingo and learned about the history behind Halloween. He started getting hyper the moment I walked into class and his teacher quickly reprimanded him. He doesn't act like that in her class otherwise....go Mrs. Hoffmann!!

We got Caleb's first Book-It Award today as well! For reading 10 books with me in October he earned a free personal pan pizza at Pizza Hut. I'm planning to take the kids' out for dinner next week so he can use it. He was very proud to have earned it and I'm hoping that will be good motivation for more reading in November.