05 November 2007

Forgot the Meds!

So, it was another day of school pick-ups and drop offs. After school we got home and both kids wanted to paint and I was thinking that would be a great after school activity. Unfortunately the process of getting both kids set up to paint completely diverted my attention from getting Caleb his second dose of Ritalin. My, oh My! What a ruckus I had on my hands. Kids literally bouncing off the ceiling. About 5:30 I finally realized why he was so hyped up and set off to get him his pill! Thankfully, I remembered in time for us to be able to have a nice dinner with my mom at Pizza Hut! We took both kids to celebrate, and use, Caleb's Book-It award for October. He was pretty proud of himself, though he snacked way too much before we left (yes, the kid was actually hungry after school today!) to eat much pizza. We were also celebrating Grammy's new job! We are very, very proud of her!!! So, after Pizza Hut Grammy stayed to visit for awhile, both kids took a bath, she read the first half of Caleb's library book before bed and then had to go. I finished up the book and then it was lights out. They've been silent since I left the room so I'm guessing they were tired out enough for sleep.