Well, tonight Caleb had the bloody lip. Not nearly as bad as Lorelei's from yesterday, but a bloody lip all the same. So we patched it up real quickly and he was back to normal in no time.
On a not so fun note, Caleb's been having major behaviour problems after school lately. If it was just every so often it wouldn't be so bad, but it's been 3 or 4 nights of the school week. I'm not sure if he's just over tired, if he's got something bad happening at school that he isn't talking about, or if it's just one of those "boy" things he's dealing with that I can't possibly understand. My only other thought is it's his medication, but there isn't much I can do about that right now.
Tonight the kids had their friend Hannah over to play. They mostly enjoyed themselves, but were a bit more sassy than usual with her here. I know they really wanted to head over to her place to play, but we moms try to rotate a bit and give each other a break.