Lorelei got to wear her ballerina skirt to school on Wednesday for Sport's Day. She absolutely loves to dance, so ballet was her sport. I really should get her into some lessons!
Caleb had a sick day on Wednesday. It was a very strange little 5 hour bug of some sort. He wasn't feverish, but complained of a sore throat. About 15 minutes after Lorelei got dropped off at school he threw up, fell asleep for an hour or so and felt fine the rest of the day. No complaints since.
The kids' have learned how to make a fort in the living room using chairs, the couch and some blankets. They have almost as much fun building them as they do tearing them back down.
They've also rediscovered their love for flashlights. I have to wonder what people think when they drive by the house. It's completely dark and there are little beams of light going in every direction. If I get brave enough maybe I'll let them try out the strobe light.

(This picture is from a couple of weeks ago. Kids built up the Geo Tracks and wanted me to take some pictures.)