05 March 2008

It's Official

I no longer have 'babies' anymore. I went out and bought Caleb pants yesterday...size 6 (with an adjustable waist band for Mr. Skinny)! Lorelei is now in a 5T. I hate that they are growing up so fast!!! I wish I could warp back just a couple of years and have my cuddly little babies back, or at least rambunctious toddlers!

In other news...

Caleb decided to go back to getting just a buzz cut. For his last haircut he wanted the top longer and the rest buzzed. I guess he decided he didn't like me using a scissors near his head because this time he asked for the haircut that didn't require any scissors. I obliged him. It was weird to see him with hair anyway! He started getting a buzz cut when he was just 18 months old; it definitely suits him.

Lorelei is having hat day at preschool today. She wasn't all that interested, but we brought along a Disney Princess one just in case. I hope the teachers were able to convince her to participate! All the kids looked so cute in their hats; especially the one with the cheesehead.