08 April 2008

No Wii for Us!

Well, after calling over 30 stores in a vain attempt to try and locate a Wii, I gave up. So instead of a Wii, I purchased an xBox 360 for the fam! So far the kids' seem to like it and the cheap Burger King games I picked up are great for Lorelei because they don't require a lot of buttons. I'm really digging Viva Pinata; which is like Sims with pinatas and Caleb really seems to enjoy the Cars game.

We've had so much going on the last couple of weeks that I haven't even taken the time to update or post new pictures.

I do have a funny story to retell about Lorelei though.

While they were with daddy this past weekend Lorelei asked for a donut not long before it was supposed to be dinner time. She was told no and daddy went off to his bedroom for a few minutes. Out of the corner of his eye he spots Lorelei standing almost hidden in the door of the kids' bathroom (oh how lovely to have two bathrooms!) and she's chewing on something. He walks into the hallway to ask her what she's eating and with a mouth full of donut she replies, "Chocolate donuts." Of course, she got to finish the donut she'd crammed into her mouth in a failed attempt to not get caught, but wasn't allowed another donut the rest of the weekend. What a girl!