It's been a cool spring here so the kids' and I haven't been doing too terribly much outside the normal daily routine.
The kids' are enjoying the xBox (which is very, very good!) and they are both getting a lot better at using the controllers. Unfortunately, the sharing part hasn't come so easy so we still get some arguments over who gets the next turn and which game to play.
Monday night we visited with my parents-in-law and both Caleb and Lorelei enjoyed the nice weather. We were able to play outside with a ball and practice our soccer skills and they got to play by the creek too. You wouldn't believe the fun that can be had by the simple act of throwing rocks into water! They both enjoyed it and slept well.
Lorelei and I ran errands today. We went grocery shopping and took a quick trip to the library for some books and a couple of movies.
Tonight we were lazy and watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for a movie night. Lorelei didn't like some of the "scary" parts, but Caleb seemed to enjoy the movie. I'm all about Harry Potter, so I loved getting to see it with the kids. I can remember going to see it in the theater when it came out so many years ago. Given Lorelei's reaction I'm not sure she's up for the other movies in the series, but if I find them at the library the next time we go...I may try and pick another up and see what she thinks.
The school year is quickly coming to a wrap! Lorelei's last day is just before Memorial Day weekend and Caleb is finished on June 5th! Look out world, I'll have a 2nd grader and one in kindergarten come fall!