So you probably can't tell from the picture, but our neighborhood has hundreds of people during trick-or-treat hours! All those specs of color on the other end of the street are people.And it's not even over yet! If George and I were feeling 100% we'd probably be at the community parade/get-together that starts in about 5 minutes at one of our little parks and pavillions.
Trick-or-treat started at 4, but we opted to wait until closer to 5 before we headed out so that people would have some more time to get home from work and get that candy ready for passing out. The kids handed out candy to the first stream of costumed cuties who came our way.
We left candy on our porch for trick-or-treaters and if you can believe it someone who stopped by our house while we were gone for our 1st half hour of trick-or-treating stole all our candy, including the container it was in. I'm definitely NOT doing that again. I was seriously disappointed.
We then went out for another half hour or so and hit a few more rows of houses before Caleb was ready to call it quits. Lorelei and I hit about 10 more houses after Daddy took him home and by then the sun was going down and it was starting to cool off enough that jackets were becoming necessary.
We made quite a hall this year! We filled up two Easter buckets (bad Mommy had no Halloween buckets/bags to use!) full of delectable morsels.


