Every day after school Caleb comes home and promptly removes his shoes, coat, backpack and pants. Yes, his pants. And sometimes his shirt, and his socks. Which leaves him careening around the house in his underpants. What is it about clothes that the kids doesn't like?
It's highly inconvenient to have him running around practically naked in the middle of the afternoon. And, because he doesn't like to get redressed, it means I'm extremely unlikely to be able to go anywhere once he's home from school.
I'm not sure why he does it. I asked him today and I got this answer --
"Well, I can't take my pants off at school."
Obviously Caleb, obviously.
My main thought concerning that answer is why anyone would want to take their pants off at school? My other thought concerning the whole issue is why at 7 he hates to wear clothes? Do I have a nudist on my hands?
Maybe he'll like clothes better when he's 8.