13 November 2008

Nothing Exciting to Report

It was just another Thursday here.

George and I both got up and got the kids ready for school. I walked them this morning while he stayed back to take a shower. We went grocery shopping shortly after I got home. He humored me by hanging out at Hobby Lobby while I looked for some craft supplies I need.

We both ran to pick up Lorelei at 11:30. The kindergartners went to see Seussical this morning and she seemed to have enjoyed it. She didn't tell us anything about it though which makes me wonder how much attention she really paid to it. George picked up Caleb after school because I just wasn't feeling up to it. I haven't heard any complaints so I'll assume it was a thumb's up kind of day.

George went to a Bull's game tonight. His dad got free tickets and I mean, who can pass up free tickets to a pro sporting event? That would have been crazy. He was nice enough to ask if I minded...but of course, I did not. The kids and I ordered from Pizza Hut since they were upset about not being able to take the train into the city with daddy to go to a Bull's game.

I've got to work on some homework with Caleb before bed and then I don't know what I'll do with my evening. I have yet to figure out the sewing machine given the generic instructions so I'm holding off until I can talk to my grandma.

Maybe I'll scrapbook?