20 January 2009

Caleb's Take On Our New President

I walked to pick up the kids from school today because it wasn't too cold to prevent me from doing so and because I just hate the school parking lot during pick ups.

As we walked along, Caleb mentioned that he got to see a video of Barack Obama today. So, I asked him if they watched the Inauguration ceremonies in class. Which they did. So, I wanted his opinion because awhile back when they voted in class -- Caleb voted for Obama. And I believe he just voted for him and not really for an specific reason.

And so, he told me that he thought the Inauguration speech was boring.

I chuckled a little to myself.

And I asked him what he thought about having a new president. And he told me he was happy, because he "likes Barack Obama".

So, there you have it folks. My own little political correspondant does it again. I can't wait until he runs for president. I'm totally selling all these things to the press.