23 January 2009

Long Week

This was a really long week. Nothing particularly interesting happened, but it seemed to drag on forever!

  • Very early Wednesday morning Lorelei got a pretty bad bloody nose. She also had a bloody nose at school later that day. Poor girl!
  • Yesterday, as the kids and I were walking home from school, my heart smiled while they conversed back and forth. Moments like those I'm glad to have two great kids. Today however while they argue and fight mere minutes after seeing other -- yeah, not so much.
  • We're going out for an early dinner tonight at Burger King. The one with the play land. Cause I'm craving some really bad for me fast food and a chocolate milkshake. And the kids? They have two much energy.
  • I'm glad Duke and Max get along. But man, I getting really sick of being bumped into while they attempt to dislodge each others throats. I mean really! Move it somewhere else please!
  • Lorelei peed on the carpet the other night. Just didn't realize how bad she had to go I suppose and full stream all over the carpet. That was not fun.
  • Caleb missed his spelling test on Wednesday and the teacher didn't make him take it because he's doing such a wonderful job each week with his words.
  • Speaking of Wednesday (yet again), that was the morning I decided not to get up until 9AM. And that was only cause the kids came and asked me if I'd forgotten about school...at 8:30AM.
  • Lorelei's still on her "do it for me NOW" kick. I'm getting annoyed by this more and more as the days go by. She's also refusing to eat "lunch", but will have a "snack". I don't get it anymore than you do!
And now, I'm off to eat some chocolate pudding that I made for our after school snack today. I'm debating on whether I should just eat it all, or if I should share.