19 February 2009

All Very Random

  • I got a haircut again today. The back had grown out to an annoying length. I've given up on ever, ever, ever allowing it to grow out because once the back gets to that length, I hate it. So, I got the back cut shorter and had her blend it into the sides. I suppose I can at least grow those out. Maybe to my chin or something. Short hair it is. Which, I guess isn't so bad. At least I can style it.
  • Max, the wonder pup, got poop all over the carpet upstairs. So, instead of staying at home and out of the cold, I had to run out for more carpet shampoo. By the time I got home he'd left me another new pee stain too. That's the second time in a week I've had to shampoo the carpets up there. I'm getting sick of it.
  • Lorelei got to play at the mall play land while we were out. I figured we might as well do something fun for her if she was going to be dragged along on boring mom errands. She had a good time as usual.
  • Ten minutes of tanning was glorious this morning. I seriously almost fell asleep in the bed. It was so refreshing. I'm glad I only did five minutes on Tuesday because I came very close to getting a bit of burn this morning. I'm not noticing the same good results that I did when I first started going -- but I still think it's helping so I'll continue.
  • Caleb lost his reading book. I have no idea how. He brought it back to school on Friday morning last week and yesterday when he went back to school it was gone. I'm sure someone borrowed it out of his desk. But, I did send a little note to his teacher that we need something to replace it until his is located. Obviously, he can't go without it and be unable to read his assignments and then be expected to test on them.
  • I'm very ready to get my next tattoo and I know exactly what I want and where. Now to get the money and time to actually go have it done. Hopefully since I plan on it being relatively small this time around it won't cost me too much. I just hate waiting to get it now that I know what I want.
  • Lorelei has been very whiny today. In fact, I yelled at her when we got home this afternoon {which I shouldn't have} because instead of going into the downstairs bathroom and getting herself a tissue she came and demanded I do it while I was taking my shoes off. I am not the servant! Both kids have been really bad with their demands lately and I'm hoping we can get past it shortly. I dislike being told that I don't do anything for them. They should see what would happen if I did do nothing as claimed.
  • It's very cold here. Like 12 degrees cold. I can not wait for spring to finally arrive. Those warm days not too long ago were a real tease. I need some nice weather so we can get out of this house.
  • I promised Caleb Wii play time when he got home from school today. I really hope he's in a good mood so that it is a fun time and not a Caleb and Lorelei fighting time.
  • Is this week over yet? Apparently not.