This is the card that Lorelei made for mommy and daddy for Valentine's Day at school. Isn't it sweet?


And this is a picture of what should not still be in our dining room on Valentine's Day!

I can't even believe it myself that our Christmas tree is still up! Am I slacking off in the holiday department or what? I mean I adore Christmas and all, but I think I've pushed it this year. Maybe I should just leave it up all year so I don't have to do it all again next year? No. I shouldn't. You're absolutely right. Hopefully, it will come down tomorrow, but no guarantees. Our neighbors must literally think we are insane. And in fact, we only just recently turned off the Christmas lights.
Lorelei's performance is tonight and I am very excited. Hopefully I'll have some super cute video to share tomorrow. She's very excited as well! Heck, if I was in Kindergarten and I got to dance with the high school pom/dance team -- I'd probably be pretty excited too!