I got my new webcam today.
I immediately tried out a Skype video call. {Oh, and if you have Skype - we should so totally chat or something!} Within 10 minutes of the start of the call, I had both kids beating me up to get in front of the camera so they could talk, make goofy faces, and just in general be adorable.
I don't think I could have paid them to go away. They wouldn't have it. In fact, for a little while I went and hid in the garage just so I could get a little peace and quiet.
I have a feeling I'll be asked if they can make videos quite frequently now. And hey, I could even let them vlog. Wouldn't that be cute?
{Oh, and if you like my webcam, I got it on Amazon. It was cheaper than both Walmart and Best Buy. And with my trial Amazon Prime Membership I also got overnight shipping for $3.99 -- which still put my cost about $6 below what I would have paid for just the webcam itself at either of the other two stores.}