30 March 2009

Not Much to Say

We had a relaxing weekend.

Spring break has officially started.

Last week I took it upon myself to tackle the awful mess that had become certain short people's bedrooms. They looked fantastic when I was done and I'm quite pleased to say that they've stayed quite well maintained since. Of course, it's only been a few days -- but a mom can hope, right?

I've been coveting this tattoo that I found on a Facebook group last week.

I would absolutely love to get something similar done. And I'm not even one to like large tattoos. Hence the two itty-bitty ones I have. But the detail, the shading and the colors of this have me just awestruck.

And, if you look at our sidebar we now have a Praying For Stellan button up. If you have a moment, please keep this adorable little boy and his entire family in your thoughts. While I'm not one to pray I am certainly hoping he starts to heal and recover soon.