All of next week is spring break for us. Could the kids get any luckier? They had nine days off. Went to school this week. And now get another nine day break. I hope I still have some sanity left when it's all finished.
The weather hasn't been very good this week. Overcast, windy, cool and definitely not sunny. I'm hoping over break we'll have some nice weather for going to the park and getting out and about. Maybe even some traveling if I can arrange it.
We had a lot of make-up homework from their week away, but I can say quite proudly that both Caleb and Lorelei have been excellent about getting it worked on. In fact, Lorelei finished all of hers on Monday night. I think she was excited about actually having homework like Caleb. With him, I take an entirely different approach so that he isn't overwhelmed and we do at least one sheet a day to get through it. We have one sheet left for tonight and then he'll be all caught up.
The school year is finally winding down. We don't have any real plans for the summer. I sort of like going with the flow and not getting too scheduled. They've both requested a few things they'd like to do and some places they'd like to go. All of which I'm pretty sure can be accomplished no problem. I'm sure we'll do lots of visiting since it's a lot easier to coordinate in the summer. And I'm hoping we'll have some visitors here this year as well. I know my very good friend is considering coming down with her girls to get a taste of our city life. And her first trip to Ikea!