15 November 2009

Girl Scout Swap

Back in October when we were visiting Wisconsin, Lorelei missed out on an opportunity to do a Daisy Swap. Now, I'm not entirely sure the point of swaps, other than to create interaction from girls in different troops. Regardless, she was given a swap to create, but we weren't there so she didn't get to trade with a girl from another troop.

Tonight, after realizing we had this swap still sitting in our "things we didn't do while in Wisconsin" pile, we finally put her little swap together and pinned it on her Daisy vest. She didn't get to trade like the other girls, but at least she still got to participate. And maybe at some point down the road she'll run into a fellow scout in with a swap to share.


And yes, she's in her pj's. After their bath this morning, both kids decided that they wanted to wear pj's the rest of the day and I can't say I blame them!