So, I had kind of given up on scrapbooking for awhile. I still have plenty of papers and albums and "stuff" to do it, but I lost interest in pulling it all out only to feel like my pages were just mediocre and not worth the time and effort. Especially considering I only scrap at night while the kids are asleep and not getting into the "pretty papers".
A couple of days ago, on Facebook, a friend "became a fan" of something called How Times Flies. I was curious and clicked on the link to check out the fan page. Turns out...it's a digital scrapbooking site! I've been a fan of digital scrapbooking for about 3 years now, but every single time I try it I again meet with failure. In fact, I used to use a site called ScrapBlog.com, but gave up when they started using their credit system for page designs and fun embellishments on top of the cost to print.
Regardless, I decided to check out the website for How Times Flies and was simply amazed by it and the relatively low cost. It's $5.50 per 12x12 page. And while that's not "cheap", it's less than the cost of most of the pages I've tried to create once you factor in all the gadgets and gizmos necessary to make a professional looking scrapbook page. Everything else? Free. All the templates are premade. They are stored for you until you are ready to purchase. They are EASY to use. In fact, I've made almost 20 pages since I first discovered the site just a few days ago. In addition, you can share the pages (for FREE!) with friends via email and via Facebook.
Here are two samples I made using pictures from last year:


If you'd like to try it out: HowFastTimeFlies