Today I accompanied Lorelei's preschool class on it's field trip to the greenhouse. The kids' seemed to enjoy it and got to plant a gigantic sunflower to take home. The problem with said sunflower is that it can grow to be up to 12 feet tall...now WHERE in the HECK am I supposed to plant a 12 foot sunflower? I'm secretly hoping it gets *ahem* neglected before it can be planted (which isn't until sometime after Memorial Day), but at the same time I do not want Lorelei disappointed by the death of her very precious flower.
Tonight the kids' and I took a trip to the library after dinner. They enjoyed playing with the trains, farm animals and legos. I got some time to read a new novel and pick out some books and movies to share with them. We ended up being there for about an hour before they were ready to go home.