03 November 2008

Monoday...Already?

Yep. Calendar confirmed it. It's definitely Monday.

I woke up late this morning with a pounding headache. The kids' were already down in the living room. Caled having figured out how to work the television and it's computer so that they could watch a movie. Seriously folks, I haven't even figured that out yet. Ah, to be 7 and a genius!

I realized that the fish and frogs didn't get any food before we left on Saturday morning. I felt awful! They were all ready to pounce when they felt the lid open over the tank yesterday after we got home. I gave them some extra. Then George fed them after that too. They were still hungry when I finally went to bed!

No school today and tomorrow for conferences. It's kind of nice to have the four day weekend and not have to get right back in the grind after being on the go all weekend long. Not to mention the weather is gorgeous. If I could get Caleb convinced we'd already be at the park playing and enjoying! November 3rd and 73 degrees; how often is that likely to happen? I'm hoping I'll convince them soon so I can take out George's fancy camera and get some cute shots of them. i have a feeling this could very well be the absolute last nice day we get until about the end of April!

None of my pictures from the weekend really turned out, so I've got nothing for you. I think George may have taken a few, but when I downloaded mine off my phone they were blurry, out of focus and just crap. I was disappointed, but I wasn't in full sunlight and it is just a camera phone.

Speaking of George, he completely spoiled me yesterday!

Caleb's conference is tonight at 6:45 and Lorelei's is bright and early tomorrow morning at 8.