Mommy has been a giant slacker. My apologies.
I took a trip to Baltimore, MD last weekend and was quite preoccupied with getting things ready and being nervous about flying for the first time in 10 years.
Caleb and Lorelei were very good for daddy while I was gone; which of course I suspected they would be. For the Superbowl they got to go and play with some friends which of course they enjoyed.
This has been yet another long week because immediately upon my return from Baltimore, I got a cold. Which has been lovely. But has made me really tired and I've been slacking on just about everything.
Lorelei is going to be participating in a little pom workshop through the local high school next week and will perform during a varsity boys basketball halftime on Valentine's. It's going to be cute and she's really looking forward to it. It's certainly going to make next week a busy one since there are three 2-hour long practices.
We've talked to Caleb about getting involved with baseball this summer, but he's resistant. I hate that he won't try these things because he's missing some great opportunities. *sigh*
I'll try to do a better update soon.
And yes, I realize I haven't updated the photo blog either. Oy vey.